Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Week 2 Of Catching Up Month

My big project for this week was reorganizing the baby clothes.  We already had them in bins by size, but everything was mixed together, and I wanted it sorted by boy clothes, girl clothes, and gender neutral so I could easily see what I had.  First I sorted each bin on the dining room table.

Then I loaded the bins back up, using some cardboard dividers I made from our recycling bin.
It didn't take long at all, and I'm very happy with the results!  Plus, now I have Hannah's next size of clothes all ready to go. She's not quite ready for them yet, but soon...And I was able to check on the boys' clothes as well and make a list of what they need going into summer.  Yay organizing!

Besides clothes sorting, here's what else I caught up on this week:

  • Called and signed up for health insurance, which I've been putting off hoping they would extend the deadline again.
  • Transferred pictures from my phone to my computer. I still need to save photos and important computer files to our external hard drive from the past couple of months.
  • Did one blog post I had missed out on earlier this year (Virtual Bookshelf Tour)
With the month about half over, I feel like I'm doing pretty well on my long list of things I want to catch up on.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment