Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2014

June Goals Update

I made my June goals list mid-month, so I only had 15 days to get all these done! Here's how I did:

Parenting:
  • Wean Hannah off of her evening bottle. Her last bottle was June 22.
  • Switch Hannah to her actual crib (she has been sleeping in her own room now, but still in the pack and play), and get rid of the pacifier, both after convention. Crib yes, pacifier no.
  • Teach Matthew to clean himself up after using the toilet. Work in progress...
  • Purge more toys so all the Legos have a home in the boys' room. We picked some more toys to get rid of, and got them out of the boys' room, but they haven't made it out of the house yet. But all the Legos are in their bedroom, which is a big success!
Computer/Organizing:
  • Catch up on scanning bills and documents, and shred papers. Not done.
  • Get all pictures from my phone saved onto my computer, and those plus the Paris pictures saved to the external hard drive. Done and done. Plus, I realized I only had about a week left to use a code for a free photo book, so I took a couple hours and finished our Paris trip book on Shutterfly.  Bonus!
And finally, enjoy visiting Mankato next week and try to stay under budget for food/going out with friends.  I'm really looking forward to the trip, although I'm also ready to be done with traveling for the summer. 


We had a really fun trip, and we stayed under budget for food, not so much for gas with all the extra driving around town we did.  It was great to see some old friends, and I got to enjoy my favorite Caribou Coffee almost every day (spoiled!).

No comments:

Post a Comment