Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

May Goals Update

Obviously it is June now, and I am a bit behind on blogging.  Later today (this week?) I'll share a bit of what we've been doing over the past month, and why I've been so busy, but for now, here's an update on my May goals.

Parenting:
  • Potty train Matthew. Done!
  • Get Hannah used to her sippy cup and get rid of at least one of her three daily bottles, if not two. She is down to one bottle at night and loves her sippy cups.
Home:
  • Work on my spring cleaning list (more below). Most of this got done because we moved, so we had to clean. I was caught up on scanning, and then fell behind again with this month's bills, so that's about the only thing not done.
  • Move? We moved down the hall to a 3-bedroom apartment.
Personal:
  • Read Sugar, Salt, Fat by Michael Moss and 1 book from my Kindle. Not done.
  • Organize France pictures, upload them to external hard drive, and start working on Shutterfly book about the trip. Not done.
Spring Cleaning List (these are things I've noticed could use a little bit of extra cleaning in our apartment):
  • Wipe down microwave shelf
  • Clean out vacuum
  • Wipe down blinds in boys' room
  • Wipe down blinds in our room
  • Wipe down outside of kitchen cupboards
  • Wipe down top and knobs of oven
  • Vacuum inside coffee table and couch cushions
  • Wipe down light switches
  • Mop kitchen floor (because it's a small area, I usually just spot mop with a rag, but I figure it's time for a good mopping)
  • Catch up on scanning and shredding paper statements

No comments:

Post a Comment