Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2014

What I'm Reading...

Earlier this week, I made a batch of this homemade chocolate syrup. It turned out a little runnier than I expected, but still really tasty! We also went berry picking, and the combination of freshly picked strawberries with a drizzle of chocolate syrup was just perfect.

On Pumping And Bottles, Formula And Shame. All of my kids have been breastfed and formula fed. And it's still a hard topic for me. But I will always defend the choice to formula feed when it's the best choice for the family. (Life Your Way)

The Single Easiest Habit Change To Improve Your Life Forever. Jesse and I have both agreed to start watching less television for our evening entertainment, and do other things (like read more) instead. For me, summer is an easy time to do this because there aren't many shows that I watch, but I have a feeling it will be more challenging in fall. (Becoming Minimalist)

5 Things To Remember When Freezing Food. The stuff about freezing veggies is right up my alley. I freeze chopped up produce all the time. (Kitchen Stewardship)

The Quickstart Guide To A Decluttered Home. "I now realize that I always disliked the clutter, but I put off thinking about it because it was unpleasant." (Zen Habits)

No comments:

Post a Comment