Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Weekly Goals February 15-21

The boys had a lot of fun making Valentine's Day cards for several family members and friends this week!

Last Week's Goals:
  • Do Iron Craft Challenge #3, to try something new. I was going to try crocheting, but somewhere along the line I got rid of my crochet hook.  So I let the boys try something new instead (more on Tuesday).
  • Do something special for Jesse for Valentine's Day.  We had a "date night in" after the kids went to bed.
  • Send out valentines from the kids to their grandparents and a few friends. Done!
  • Pass my USPS test and hope for an interview. I passed!
  • Do yoga 3 times. I didn't do yoga even once. Finding a time to do it has been really challenging.
This Week's Goals:
  • Go to the library! We haven't been there yet, but I'd like to check it out, and also see what sort of online hold system they have (my current favorite part of any library).
  • Find out if the local school has any sort of kindergarten round-up, or if we can sit in on a day. Plus find out starting dates and whatnot in case we decide to go that route with Jonah next year.
  • Schedule dentist appointments for the three big kids.
  • Do yoga 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment