Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekly Goals: March 29-April 4

Saturday was Matthew's 4th birthday.  Even in the midst of all the crazy busy-ness, it was so awesome to celebrate this cool kid!

Last Week's Goals:

  • Put together the April church newsletter.  Halfway done with my content part, and I need to put it all together still.  We decided to put it out this coming Sunday so I still have a week to finish.
  • Pick a few activities for our family trip this summer and throw out a tentative schedule for everyone to react to. Done!
  • Finish that book! I was going to do this last night while the boys were watching wrestling, but I ended up catching up on some cleaning instead.  Not as fun, but it needed to be done.
  • Successfully make it through Easter for Kids, Matthew's birthday, playing organ for Palm Sunday, and whatever else comes up.  So far, so good!
This Week's Goals: It's a short list this week.
  • Finish the April church newsletter and put together all the bulletins for the services this week.  Jesse creates them and sends them to the printer, but I'm in charge of assembly.
  • Write a guest post for another blog.  My goal is to have guest posts on three blogs this year.  We'll see if I can manage that! This one won't be published for awhile, but I'll be sure to link to it when it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment