Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Iron Craft Challenge #8: For The Home

That's an 8x10 frame, in case you can't tell the size from the picture.

I'm cheating a little bit, because this isn't for my home, but it is for someone's home, and I made it within these two weeks, so I figure that counts.  For Iron Craft Challenge #7, I did the design for this cross stitch, but as usual, I changed it up once I actually started making it.

I really like how it turned out, although for future wedding gifts (because I'll be using this one again), hopefully I'll start with more time so that I can add some little flowers or embellishments of some sort to the empty spaces.  Still, with such a short time frame, I think it looks nice!

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great & actually all the white space makes it look quite modern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I keep going back and forth. I like it for the simple modern feel, but then I feel like it's missing something. I don't know. Maybe I'll do another one with embellishments and then I'll be able to decide!

      Delete