Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Weekly Goals: April 5-11

Happy Easter!  I'm a few days late in posting, because Sunday was full of church services and family time.  We were supposed to travel to my parents' house Monday, but they are sick, so we are rescheduling that visit.  So instead, we had a quiet day at home to just relax!

Last Week's Goals:
  • Finish the April church newsletter and put together all the bulletins for Holy Week.  Done!
  • Write a guest post for another blog.  All pictures are taken and the ideas are in my head, but I didn't get this done yet.  I plan to put it all together soon!
This Week's Goals:
  • Finish writing my guest post for another blog.
  • Finish my Bob's Red Mill review blog post.
  • Catch up on my magazines.  I've got a big stack that I'm hoping to flip through, and also a couple subscriptions I think I'm going to cancel.

No comments:

Post a Comment