Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekly Goals: May 17-23

This little princess turned 2 this week.  She thoroughly enjoyed her gluten-free brownies with peanut butter frosting and loads of sprinkles.  She's such an awesome little person right now, and 2 is a mostly fun age!

Last Week's Goals:
  • Clean the kitchen garbage can (done!) and mop the downstairs floors. (not done)
  • Move my craft stuff into the room upstairs after vacuuming the rug and moving it to the girls' room. I vacuumed and moved the rug, but I didn't get my stuff up there yet.
  • Take pictures of our mostly planted garden and write an update blog post. Not done.
  • Start reading a new book! Not done.
This Week's Goals:
  • Catch up on everything from last week that I didn't get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment