Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Weekly Goals: June 7-13

This week we're all about teeth.  Elizabeth's still haven't shown up, but she nom noms on everything.  And yes, we're making that a word now.  Jonah got his first wiggly tooth too, and all I could think was "How is he already old enough for this?!"  I know those moments are just going to keep popping up, but it still catches me by surprise when they do.

Last Week's Goals:
  • Do the June church newsletter.  I had to pester Jesse for a couple things, but it got done yesterday afternoon!
  • Make the menu plan and prep list, go grocery shopping, and do meal prep.  Done!
  • Clear the rest of the non-homeschool stuff out of the homeschool room, see what I have and want out, and hang the big map.  Not done.
This Week's Goals:
  • Write a guest post for another blog.
  • Figure out which homeschool curricula to order first and get that ordered.
  • Clean the microwave!
  • Send a card and present for my cousin's baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment