Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Weekly Goals: July 19-25

These kids crack me up.  We made unicorn horns for U week.  And I promise, Matthew really did enjoy himself.  He has been in a rather picky mood about taking pictures lately though.

Last Week's Goals:
  • Catch up on laundry, menu planning, and general house stuff after vacation.  Done!
  • Write up a travel tips blog post (done!) and a garden update (coming).
  • Finish reading Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin.  Almost done!
This Week's Goals:
  • Get in better control of my "little shopping trip" schedule.  I went to the grocery store three days in a row last week.  The first day we needed formula.  The second day our WIC vouchers started (even though I thought they had started the day before).  The third day we were given some cabbage, and I needed a few things to be able to use it before it went bad (recipe coming later this week though!).  Moral of the story: I do not need to go to the grocery store every day.
  • Finish reading Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin (I have 2 chapters left).  Start reading A Handmaid's Tale, which I got from the library and only have a week to finish.  I'm hoping library deadlines will encourage me to read more quickly.
  • Strip my small size cloth diapers.  I can't tell if they just need to be stripped, or if we've actually worn them out by the fourth kid, but I'll try this first.  Elizabeth is almost big enough for the big ones anyways, although now that I think about it, those need to be stripped too.

No comments:

Post a Comment