Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Weekly Goals: August 2-8

The big kids asked for tattoos this week, and I had fun drawing them.  My Lego guys are pretty good.  My Curious George needs some work...

Last Week's Goals:

  • Get plans for VBS squared away.  Done!  All lesson plans and craft project directions and materials lists have been passed on, and I picked songs to do for each lesson (music is the part I'll be leading).
  • Do the August church newsletter.  Done!
  • Get rid of the sugar ants that have invaded our kitchen.  There are still a few stragglers, but we put out Terro and got rid of most of them.
  • Finish reading A Handmaid's Tale and pick which book to order next from the library.  I forgot I had already ordered The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, which came in right after I finished the other one, and I read it in one sitting Friday afternoon. 
This Week's Goals:
  • Grocery shop and food prep for the first half of August.
  • Start doing my homeschool lesson planning, getting at least 3 subjects figured out.
  • Figure out the layout and storage of our homeschool room and hang our calendar and new posters.
  • Fix the pile of broken toys and books.

No comments:

Post a Comment