Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Iron Craft Challenge #2: Hearts and Flowers

I've been eyeing all the tissue paper flowers on Pinterest for some time, so I decided this was the challenge to make some for myself.  I went with Valentine's Day colors for a bit of cheer for our dining room table.

I used the tutorial for carnations here.  I colored the edges with a maroon Stampin' Up ink pen and a pink highlighter.  Both worked fine, so there really is no need for anything fancy.  And I raided the kids' craft supplies for a few coordinating pipe cleaners.
A cheerful Valentine's Day decoration: done!

2 comments:

  1. They look so nice. I found making tissue flowers addictive and couldn't stop ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were fun to make! I see more in my future...

      Delete